Acknowledgement, support and strategic partnerships
We are here thanks to the support, trust and relationships with many organizations and institution.
With them we share principles of action, critical visions and the belief that another world is possible. This is our public thanks to them:
- Hivos, people unlimited is an international organisation that seeks new solutions to persistent global issues;
- Association for Progressive Communication is a non-profit association of member and partner networks around the world, committed to making the internet serve the needs of global civil society;
- Internews in Bosnia Herzegovina is an international non-profit organization whose mission is to empower local media worldwide to give people the news and information they need, the ability to connect and the means to make their voices heard;
- Web We Want is a global movement to defend, claim and change the future of the Web;
- The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) is a leading global institution for development research, teaching and learning, and impact and communications, based at the University of Sussex with the Initiative Parcipate2015; Knowledge from the margins for post-2015
- Trentino Cooperazione e Solidarietà Internazionale, Provincia Autonoma di Trento;
- Oxfam Italy;
- GVC- Civil Volunteer Group, is a non-governmental, secular, and independent organization, founded in Bologna in 1971;
- Associazione Trentino con i Balcani;
- Italian Development Cooperation in Bosnia Herzegovina;
- Unimondo c/o Fondazione Fontana;
- Kinè scs from crowd-sourcing to participatory design, from social media strategy to semantic web
The OneWorld International Network One World was launched on 24 January 1995 – a time when governments, NGOs, and even major media organisations had barely heard of the internet. One World Network is an egalitarian network of centres around the world. Each centre is autonomous; each team develop its own areas of expertise within an overarching purpose, to use digital media to help bring about a fairer world.
The Association for Progressive Communications (APC) is both an international membership-based organisation, and a global network of civil society organizations whose mission is to empower and support organisations, social movements and individuals in and through the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs).
Tactical Technology Collective is a non-profit organisation, working since 2003 to advance the use of information and digital technologies by advocates and activists worldwide.
Mreža za izgradnju mira, choosing peace together.
Ženska mreža BiH / Women’s Network BiH is an informal group of civil society organizations and individuals who represent and work on women’s rights and encourage gender equality, that promotes anti-discrimination, freedom of decision-making, equality, non-violence and anti-militarism, through acceptance of feminist values of action – peace, solidarity, trust, fellowship, equality and diversity.
MDPI Initiatives Doboj – Centre for Management, Development and Planning
Association LGBTIQA Okvir
Centar za pravnu pomoć ženama (CPPZ) / Center of Legal Assistance for Women (CLAW)
MDC – Center for development of Media (Macedonia)
Lunaria test new forms of active citizenship and non-violent social change inspired by the principles of justice, solidarity, democracy and, nationally and internationally, the respect of human rights for all.
Associazione Viaggiare i Balcani